About this game
About This Game
DescriptionJay and Silent Bob: Mall Brawl is a full 8-bit retro beat-em-up experience with big levels, big bosses, dope combos, and irreverent references to the View Askewniverse. Mall Brawl can be played solo in a 1 player experience where you swap between both Jay and Silent Bob strategically or played with a buddy, in a 2 player co-operative experience, where you fight your way through mallrats, delinquents and security guards to find your way out of the mall and back to the Quickstop.
- Authentic Retro 8-bit Action
- 2 Player Couch Co-op
- Single Player Swappable Action Strategy
- Unorthodox weapon brandishing tactics
- Rogues gallery of View Askew Enemies
- A boss with a huge fist
- A boss with a pretzel for a head
- Contemporary gameplay mechanics
- Crisp original chiptune soundtrack
- Silent Bob
StoryAfter the incident from the mall that shall remain nameless, the two hetero lifemates are being man hunted by chief rent-a-cop and his off duty officers. Jay and Silent Bob must fight their way through precarious situations in the mall to escape and make it to the Quickstop.
- OS: Windows 10
- Processor: Intel Core2 Duo E8400, 3.0GHz or AMD Athlon 64 X2 6000+, 3.0GHz or higher
- Memory: 3 GB RAM
- Graphics: Geforce 9600 GT or AMD HD 3870 512MB or higher
- Storage: 200 MB available space
Play as Jay and Silent Bob in a retro 8-bit sidescrolling brawler solo or with a friend. Pummel enemies with hard-hitting combos, dash attacks, and elbow drops as well as a random assortment of weapons as you battle your way out of the mall and back to the Quickstop.
- Publishers: Interabang Entertainment
- Release date: 7 May, 2020